♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum
♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕
Forum #1 Des Fans Français de R.Kelly : Actualités, Nouveautés, Albums, Clips, Videos, Concerts, Lyrics ...

♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Cheap Josh Allen Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum -> LA COMMUNAUTE -> Concert de R.Kelly au Bataclan - 30 Avril 2011
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liny195
Fan Confirmé
Fan Confirmé

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Josh Allen Jersey Répondre en citant

Shaquille O’Neal is already known by many names. Superman. The Diesel. The Big Aristotle. But he would like to add another to the list: Movie Star. In ”Uncle Drew Cheap Sam Darnold Jersey ,” which opens Friday, he plays one of the former basketball stars (all of them real pros under heavy old-man makeup) reunited by Kyrie Irving’s titular character (first created for a TV ad) to compete in a street-ball tournament at Harlem’s Rucker Park. Shaq’s character, known as Big Fella, is found running a martial arts dojo.
But post-NBA life has been far more successful for the four-time NBA champion. He’s an analyst on TNT’s ”Inside the NBA,” a popular pitchman and an active entrepreneur and investor. He has dabbled in everything from professional wrestling to law enforcement. He’s even a voice setting on the Waze navigation app. This summer he will tour under the name DJ Diesel.
”Uncle Drew” is just one of the projects that the 46-year-old O’Neal has going. Among his favorites is a TBS show he’s developing with Ken Jeong. Comparing their chemistry to Chris Tucker and Jackie Chan, O’Neal says it will be ”`Seinfeld”-epic-ish.”
In an interview, O’Neal spoke about his big plans in Hollywood, why the NBA has gotten soft and where he hopes LeBron James lands this off-season.
AP: What do you miss about playing in the NBA?
O’Neal: I miss all of it. I miss interacting with the fans. I miss having the unexpected adrenaline rush, the doubts, the fear Marquis Haynes Color Rush Jersey , overcoming the fear. I miss everything.
AP: Do you play anymore?
O’Neal: No, not at all.
AP: How come?
O’Neal: I ain’t got it. Right now, I’m relinquishing all my powers to my son who’s going to UCLA .
AP: That’s a shame. I’d love to see you and Charles Barkley play one-on-one.
O’Neal: Yeah, Charles would lose.
AP: Your post-NBA career has been uncommonly busy. Why?
O’Neal: Seventy percent of all professional athletes have nothing, not even a job, after they’re done. The fact that I couldn’t even call a franchise to get an interview to be a coach frightened me. So nothing was simple. Educate yourself, be nice to people and save your money. If you do that, you should be OK.
AP: You have numerous TV shows and films in development. What are your Hollywood aspirations?
O’Neal: I want to be as big as Rock.
AP: Dwayne Johnson is the biggest movie star on the planet. That’s setting a high bar.
O’Neal: We come from the same place: athletes that transition. That’s my goal. I want similar type movies. I want to get thrillers. I want to get dramas. I want to do comedies. I want to be the next Rock. I want to do a thriller where I’m like a hero and beat up all the bad guys.
AP: It’s been 24 years since your big-screen debut, ”Blue Chips.” Do you feel like a veteran actor?
O’Neal: Well, I have shot 15 movies. I always tell my friends I shot 15 movies but they say Chris Rusin Colorado Rockies Jersey , ”Yeah, but if you play Shaq in nine of the movies, that’s not really acting.” I say, ”You make a good point.” I’m just happy to have the opportunity.
AP: Favorite movie?
O’Neal: Oh, ”Stepbrothers.” All day, every day. I know that movie by heart.
AP: What else do you like?
O’Neal: I just got done watching ”Justice League.” I thought it was pretty good. But they held Superman out too long.
AP: In vogue in today’s NBA are big men who can shoot from the perimeter . Could you have developed a three-point game?
O’Neal: No, I would have played the same way. Because you can’t score 40 points a night shooting jumpers. Nobody has, nobody will. But you can score 40 points a night shooting 60, 70 percent inside the paint. The fact that guys are shooting jumpers, that’s just telling me they don’t like physical contact. Shooting jumpers is easy. Anybody can shoot a jumper. But can you bang a guy four of five times and then still have enough to score two points for your team?
AP: You think the league has gotten soft.
O’Neal: Of course.
AP: The Lakers are rumored to be a likely landing spot for LeBron James. Do you want that to happen?
O’Neal: I just want the Lakers to be like they were back in the day. I want somebody that can beat Golden State. Golden State has turned into madness. The thing that would make me very excited is if LeBron James and Kawhi Leonard came to the Lakers. Then you’d have problems in the West. Then basketball would be fun again.
AP: Have you ever talked to Kyrie Irving about his flat Earth beliefs ?
O’Neal: No http://www.cowboysauthorizedshops.com/authentic-leighton-vander-esch-jersey , because I said it too. But I was playing.
AP: You were in make-up for four hours a day for ”Uncle Drew.” How did you pass the time?
O’Neal: Sleep. When I woke up, it still wasn’t done.

HOUSTON — The Houston Astros enjoyed their share of luck and made some of their own during their 12-game winning streak, but on Monday against the Toronto Blue Jays, they tasted regression.
Well, at least right fielder George Springer did. Already mired in a miserable slump dating back one month, Springer had a potential game-tying, three-run home run snagged by Toronto right fielder Randal Grichuk with no outs in the ninth inning of the Astros’ 6-3 loss. Grichuk shifted from center field to right in the ninth to make way for standout defender Kevin Pillar.
Instead of pulling the Astros even at 6-all, Springer finished 0-for-5 with a strikeout and three runners stranded. He entered the series with a .196/.322/.353 slash line since May 26, the first game after he improved his OPS to .894 with a robust .305/.367/.527 line through 50 games.
“It sucks,” Springer said. “There’s not really anything else to say about it. It’s tough. It is what it is. They win.”
Despite opening Monday tied with the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox for the best record in the majors Cheap Josh Allen Jersey , the Astros (52-28) have been a bit unlucky in close, low-scoring games. While their pitching staff has performed splendidly in the first half of the season, the Astros are just 8-14 in one-run games and dropped to 7-19 when scoring three or fewer runs. Houston has run roughshod over opponents on the road, but the loss to Toronto dropped the Astros to a modest 23-17 at home.
“Baseball can be pretty cruel,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch said. “That’s a tough one. Right off the bat, I thought George got one. It carried and carried and carried and looked like he (Grichuk) had to go pretty deep into the stands to get it. George delivered a great swing. Cruel sport.”
Right-hander Charlie Morton (9-1, 2.74 ERA) will start on Tuesday for the Astros. Morton is 1-0 with a 2.77 ERA over two career starts against the Blue Jays, with both coming last season. He has scuffled in June, going 2-1 with a 4.29 ERA while issuing 15 walks and posting six hit batsmen over 21 innings.
Toronto (37-41) will counter with left-hander Ryan Borucki, who will make his major league debut. The Blue Jays’ top pitching prospect Authentic Lamar Jackson Jersey , Borucki made the climb from Class A Dunedin to Triple-A Buffalo over the past two seasons. He was 6-5 with a 3.27 ERA over 13 starts with the Bison, recording 58 strikeouts in 77 innings. Borucki was scratched from his start on Sunday.
Selected by Toronto in the 15th round of the 2012 draft, Borucki missed the 2013 season following Tommy John surgery. He slowly reclaimed his strength, logging 135 2/3 innings in 2016 and a career-high 150 1/3 innings last season. Blue Jays manager John Gibbons coyly refused to confirm published reports that Borucki would make his debut, but the secret is out.
“We’ll have the young kid going (Tuesday) so hopefully he gives us some innings,” Gibbons said in response to concerns over his fatigued bullpen. “Nice way to debut.”
When pressed that he accidentally revealed his hand, Gibbons quipped, “You don’t know what young kid. Could be one of three or four of them.”

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 04:05 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
abc1234567
Fan Connaisseur
Fan Connaisseur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 27 Sep - 10:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Josh Allen Jersey Répondre en citant

lh180927jordan shoespandora charms sale clearanceair jordan shoesgucci outlet onlinelacoste pas cherralph laurennike shoes salemiu miu outletmichael kors outlet storechristian louboutincheap ugg bootscoach outletpolo ralph lauren outlet onlinecheap jordan shoescoach factory outletair jordan shoesray ban sunglasses outletcoach factory outlet onlinemichael kors outlet clearancecoach outlet onlinecoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet clearancechristian louboutinred bottomscanada goosecoach outlet store onlinechristian louboutin salecanada goose outletcanada goose outlet onlineralph lauren outletugg outlet onlinekate spade handbagslight up shoescoach outlet onlinemichael kors outlet onlinepolo ralph lauren outletjordan shoeschrome hearts clothingcoach outlet store49ers jerseyscoach outlet store onlinetory burch outlet storecoach outlet store onlinechristian louboutinsupreme shirtsralph lauren polo outletcoach factory outletcoach outlet store onlinemichael kors ukmichael kors outlet clearancecoach factory outletcheap jordanscanada goose outlet onlinemichael korscheap oakley sunglassesugg boots clearancenike shoes on salered bottomscanada goose outletugg outlet,ugg outlet storesmoncler coatspolo ralph lauren shirtspandora charms sale clearancembt scarpecanada goose outlet onlineuggs on salekate spade handbagscanada goose jacketspolo ralph lauren outletchristian louboutin salecoach factory outlet onlinelongchamp soldecoach outlet store onlinecoach factory outletcheap ray ban sunglassesugg boots on salecoach outlet store onlinepandora jewelrycoach outlet storemichael kors outlet clearancemichael kors outlet clearancepolo ralph lauren shirtscheap air jordanscoach factory outlet onlinecheap jordan shoesbroncos jerseyscanada goose ukralph lauren polo shirtschristian louboutinchristian louboutinoakley sunglasses wholesalechristian louboutin shoesmoncler outlet storeralph lauren poloadidas crazypolo ralph laurencoach outlet store onlinenike shoes on salemoncler jacketsburberry outlet storesuggs outletchristian louboutin salecheap oakley sunglassesnike revolutionugg boots outletchristian louboutin salecheap ugg bootsuggs outlet onlineugg outlet storeugg outlet onlinepandora jewelrychristian louboutinair jordan retroralph lauren outlet onlinecoach outlet storeugg outlettrue religion outlet storecoach factory outlet onlinecoach factory outletugg boots outletcheap ugg bootsair jordan shoeslongchamp pas chercheap jordan shoescoach outlet store onlinechristian louboutincanada gooseray ban sunglasses outletchristian louboutincheap ugg bootscoach outlet onlineburberry outlet sale onlineugg bootscanada gooseray ban sunglasses outletkate spade new yorkmoncler outletchristian louboutin saleuggs canadacheap jordan shoesjordan shoescoach factory outletkate spade outlet storeugg outlet onlinemanolo blahnikchristian louboutin salekate spade handbagsair jordan shoesmichael kors outletcanada goosecanada goose outlet onlinemichael kors outlet clearancepolo ralph lauren outletray ban sunglasses salecanada goose outletjordan shoestrue religion jeans salekate spade pursescoach outlet store onlinecolts jerseymichael kors outlet storechristian louboutin salered bottomscheap jordan shoescanada goose jackets clearancecanada goose coatschristian louboutin shoespolo ralph lauren shirtsmichael kors outlet onlinekate spadeoakley sunglasses wholesaleray ban outlet onlinecheap ugg bootsugg outletugg outlet onlinecoach factory outletmichael kors outlet clearancekate spade new yorkmichael kors outlet onlinepandora jewelrycheap oakley sunglassesnba jerseys wholesalemichael kors handbagsmichael kors outlet storecheap air jordansralph lauren outletmbt outletpolo ralph lauren outletpandora outletcheap jordan shoesralph laurenuggs outletmbt shoes clearancecoach factory outletkate spade handbagschristian louboutin saleair jordan shoesralph lauren outletcoach factory outlet onlinecoach factory outletugg boots on sale 70% offugg bootscoach outlet onlineralph lauren hommechristian louboutin salepolo ralph lauren outletpandora jewelrycanada goose uktory burch outlet storecoach outlet onlinecanada goose jackets saleair jordan shoesuggs outlet onlinecheap michael kors handbagsmichael kors outlet onlinecanada goosechristian louboutin salepolo ralph lauren factory storemichael kors outlet clearancesupreme ukmichael kors outlet onlineugg boots clearancechristian louboutin salecoach factory outletchristian louboutinugg bootscanada goose jacketscheap jordanscanada goose outlet storenorth facepolo ralph laurenmoncler outletpandora jewelryair jordan shoescoach factory outletcheap jordan shoesjerseys wholesalepolo outlet online storecanada gooseadidas shoescheap ugg bootskate spade outlet onlinethe north facecheap ugg bootsugg outlet onlinenfl jersey wholesaletrue religion jeans for mencoach factory outlet onlinepolo outletralph lauren polopandora jewelryred bottomscanada goose jacketscoach outlet onlineair jordan shoescoach outlet store onlinemichael kors outlet clearanceugg outletchristian louboutincanada goose jacketsuggs outlet onlinecanada goose jacketsugg boots clearanceprada shoes on salemichael kors factory outletchrome hearts sunglassesgolden state warriors jerseyugg boots on sale 70% offthe north facechrome hearts jewelrychristian louboutinoakley sunglasses saleugg boots for womenmichael kors outlet clearanceadidas shoesugg boots clearanceugg bootsmichael kors outlet clearancecheap ray banstory burch outlet onlinecoach factory outletmichael kors outlet clearanceralph laurenlacoste outletcoach factory outletmichael kors outlet clearancebalenciaga sandalshermes onlinecoach outlet store onlinekate spade pursesfitflops shoescheap jordansugg bootsadidas outlet storekate spade outlet onlinecanada goose jacketskate spade pursespandora outletmichael kors outlet onlinepandora jewelrylh180927
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 09:27 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cheap Josh Allen Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum -> LA COMMUNAUTE -> Concert de R.Kelly au Bataclan - 30 Avril 2011 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation