♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum
♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕
Forum #1 Des Fans Français de R.Kelly : Actualités, Nouveautés, Albums, Clips, Videos, Concerts, Lyrics ...

♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Bradley McDougald Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum -> LA COMMUNAUTE -> Concert de R.Kelly au Bataclan - 30 Avril 2011
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
liny195
Fan Confirmé
Fan Confirmé

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 16:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Bradley McDougald Jersey Répondre en citant

— Chicago Cubs right-hander Yu Darvish lasted just one inning in his rehab start with Class A South Bend on Sunday John Jerry Jersey , casting doubt on his availability for the rest of the year.
Darvish, who has been sidelined by triceps and elbow injuries, shook his arm as he left the field after striking out Great Lakes’ Romer Cuadrado with a 95-mph fastball for the last out of the first. But he said the first inning was great.
“I felt real good,” Darvish said through an interpreter. “I didn’t feel any abnormalities in that sense.”
When Darvish warmed up for the second, he threw six pitches and winced on each one. Miguel Amaya, who caught Darvish’s rehab start for South Bend on June 25 Trent Brown Jersey , walked to the mound and summoned manager Jimmy Gonzalez and a trainer. After a short discussion, Darvish walked to the dugout.
“During warmups the next inning, I felt something in there,” Darvish said. “Last time (in June) I did feel the same thing (but) I continued to throw. This time I stopped.”
Darvish, who turned 32 on Thursday, signed a $126 million Joe Montana Jersey , six-year contract with Chicago in February. But he has made just eight starts in his first year with the Cubs, going 1-3 with a 4.95 ERA.
Darvish said he would ask for an MRI when he got back to Chicago. He wasn’t sure if would miss the rest of the year.
“I can’t really tell right now,” Darvish said. “It depends how I feel tomorrow. I really want to come back this season. I am going to work hard and do my best to try and come back.”
The Cubs are on top of the NL with a 71-52 record, but their rotation is looking a little thin. Mike Montgomery was placed on the 10-day disabled list on Friday with left shoulder inflammation, and Tyler Chatwood has struggled in his first year with Chicago after signing a $38 million, three-year contract over the winter.
The Cubs were optimistic about a possible return for Darvish after he threw about 55 pitches in a simulated game on Tuesday. But that optimism was likely wiped out by Sunday’s rehab appearance.
Darvish allowed a first-pitch single and issued a walk Bradley McDougald Jersey , then retired three in a row. He totaled 19 pitches, 10 for strikes.
In his June rehab start for South Bend, Darvish allowed one run and three hits in five innings. His fastball reached 94 mph, but he complained afterward that his arm got tired as the outing went on.
Joe Bugel and Emmitt Thomas won the 2018 Paul “Dr. Z” Zimmerman Award for lifetime achievement as assistant coaches. The Pro Football Writers of America has given the award since 2014.
Bobb McKittrick, Jim McNally and Dave Toub were the other finalists.
Bugel spent 27 of 32 NFL seasons as an assistant coach and is best known for building Washington’s famous Hogs offensive line. He coached in three Super Bowls.
Bugel was offensive coordinator (1981-82) and assistant head coach/offense (1983-89) in Washington. He was the Cardinals head coach from 1990-93, the Raiders assistant head coach/offense from 1995-96 and the Raiders head coach in 1997. He coached the Chargers offensive line from 1998-2001 before returning to Washington from 2004-09 as an assistant. He retired after the 2009 season.
Thomas Aaron Jones Jersey , inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a player in 2008, is in his ninth season coaching the Chiefs defensive backs.
He began his coaching career with the Cardinals (1981-85) and has coached in Washington (1986-94), Philadelphia (1995-98), Green Bay (1999), Minnesota (2000-01) and Atlanta (2002-09). Thomas was Atlanta鈥檚 interim head coach for the final three games of 2007.
He has coached in two Super Bowls.
New England Patriots Customized Jerseys
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 16:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum -> LA COMMUNAUTE -> Concert de R.Kelly au Bataclan - 30 Avril 2011 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation