♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum
♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕
Forum #1 Des Fans Français de R.Kelly : Actualités, Nouveautés, Albums, Clips, Videos, Concerts, Lyrics ...

♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Authentic Matt Ryan Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum -> R.KELLY -> Lyrics
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
officialsbaseball
Fan Connaisseur
Fan Connaisseur

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Nov - 02:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Authentic Matt Ryan Jersey Répondre en citant

DETROIT (AP) — The Chicago Cubs know all too well what Daniel Murphy can do at the plate.So they are very much looking forward to playing alongside him for a change.The Cubs bolstered their struggling lineup by acquiring Murphy in a trade with the Washington Nationals on Tuesday.The 33-year-old Murphy has a .413 career batting average at Wrigley Field Julio Jones Jersey Limited , according to STATS. He was the NL Championship Series MVP when the Mets swept the Cubs in 2015, hitting .529 with four homers and six RBIs.“It’s going to be more fun to watch him hit,” Cubs manager Joe Maddon said before Tuesday’s 2-1 loss at Detroit. “He kind of devastated us in 2015.”The Cubs also announced that Yu Darvish will miss the rest of the season because of a stress reaction in his right elbow.Darvish left his rehab start for Class A South Bend on Sunday after just one inning.“Hopefully it turns out well to get him back next year from Day 1,” Maddon said. “It’s been a very difficult year, obviously, for him to have to endure the physical and maybe some of the emotional, mental pain.”Darvish, who turned 32 on Thursday, signed a $126 million, six-year contract with Chicago in February. But he made just eight starts in his first year with the Cubs, going 1-3 with a 4.95 ERA.The deal for Murphy comes at an opportune time for NL Central-leading Chicago, which has scored one run in five straight games on five home runs.Third baseman Kris Bryant is on the disabled list with an inflamed left shoulder, and shortstop Addison Russell was scratched from Tuesday’s loss because of right shoulder inflammation.“Having Daniel in the field with the rest of the guys will be a big help http://www.atlantafalconsteamonline.com/julio-jones-jersey ,” Maddon said.The Cubs got Murphy for Class A infielder Andruw Monasterio and a player to be named or cash, grabbing the attention of the team as it prepared for the matchup with Detroit.“This is obviously something that makes us better so they’re all jacked up,” Maddon said. “I walked in the food room, grabbing some salad, and (Ben) Zobrist is looking at the TV and he said, ‘We got Daniel Murphy!’ He was smiling.“I thought he was messing with me. He didn’t know until he saw it. That was legitimate expression of joy, knowing we got Daniel Murphy. I thought that was kind of cool.”Murphy missed the start of the year after undergoing right knee surgery on Oct. 20. He is eligible for free agency after this season.The three-time All-Star is hitting .300 with six homers and 29 RBIs in 56 games.“It’s really bittersweet,” he said in Washington before joining his new team. “I sat at this podium probably two and a half years ago. The Washington Nationals were the only offer I had. They took a chance on me three years ago and I feel very disappointed in myself that it kind of came to this point.”Murphy spent the first seven seasons of his 10-year career with the Mets. He is a .299 career hitter with 116 homers, 327 doubles and 628 RBIs.“One of the best teammates I’ve ever played with,” Nationals star Bryce Harper said.Murphy has been particularly good since the All-Star break, batting .340 in his last 28 games. He was surprised to be claimed, figuring he would end up staying in Washington.Maddon, and his players Authentic Matt Ryan Jersey , were thrilled the front office was able to add him to the roster.“He’s kind of like exactly what we need right now,” Maddon said. “That kind of an at-bat near the top of the order.” BOSTON (AP) — Many around Major League Baseball rallied to help Puerto Rico after it was ravaged by Hurricane Maria last year.The efforts of one native son were honored with an award named for the island’s greatest player Wednesday.St. Louis Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina was named the recipient of the Roberto Clemente Award, a fitting recognition for the star who grew up on Puerto Rico and idolized the island’s late Hall of Famer.Commissioner Rob Manfred and Clemente’s widow, Vera Clemente, presented the award to members of Molina’s family before Game 2 of the World Series. It is given annually to the player who best represents Clemente’s humanitarian efforts.Molina wasn’t on hand to receive the award himself because he is currently in Colombia, coaching Puerto Rico’s under-23 national baseball team in the Baseball World Cup. Clemente also managed the national team while he was playing in the major leagues.Molina has worked tirelessly to help Puerto Rico recover from the effects of Maria last year.The 36-year-old Molina and his wife, Wanda, in 2010 created the Foundation4 (Fundacion4) to improve the lives of underprivileged children on the island who have been affected by poverty, abuse and cancer.“What he represents for the whole country and for all of Latin America is the same spirit that dad had,” Clemente’s son, Luis, said of Molina. “We’re very proud to continue the Clemente legacy.”Red Sox manager Alex Cora, who is from Caguas Matt Ryan Jersey Limited , Puerto Rico, greeted Molina’s family during the award presentation and gave Vera Clemente flowers.Cora, who has also been a visual presence in the hurricane relief efforts back on his native island, said he is an admirer of the work Molina has done there in the aftermath of the storm.“I call him the leader because he’s the leader of our national team. He’s the leader of the St. Louis Cardinals. And he’s the leader on the field. But off the field, he became the leader last year,” Cora said.“Very proud of what he’s done throughout his career. But I think last year was the highlight of his career.”Molina is the third Puerto Rican-born player to win the award and fourth from the island. He joins Carlos Beltran (2013), Carlos Delgado (2006) and Edgar Martinez (2004).A nine-time All-Star, Molina is an eight-time Gold Glove Award winner and has spent all 15 of his big league seasons with the Cardinals.Clemente died on Dec. 31, 1972, when his airplane that was carrying supplies to earthquake victims in Nicaragua crashed after taking off from Puerto Rico.

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Nov - 02:44 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Index du Forum -> R.KELLY -> Lyrics Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation