♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum Index
♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕
Forum #1 Des Fans Français de R.Kelly : Actualités, Nouveautés, Albums, Clips, Videos, Concerts, Lyrics ...

♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum Index -> R.KELLY -> Actualités
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sunxuemei
Fan Nouveau

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 02:17 (2020)    Post subject: What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21? Reply with quote

While I'd like to 2K21 MT think about this option I don't think it could be fair to him if I take that strategy he could have his mom do it. When it's money coming out of my pocket I will not purchase it if he earned the money and is giving me the cash so I buy it for him personally (via Amazon gift card) then that's on him. I really intend on getting 21 for grinding and myself out without purchasing any extra VC simply to see how difficult it is to remain competitive without dropping tons of money on NBA 2K21 and use that as an example once we play with together.if you even gets NBA 2K21. I shut them off Madden though since this game was just as getting sketchy when I last played the 2018 game but I may need to do the exact same for 2k when it gets too bad like last time.

He's 14. When he was 19 I'd be having a conversation about money with him lol. When I was his age I recall. I would save money anyhow I could so I can buy something I needed or desired. I wouldn't just invest it the moment it touched my hand. Hell, about 2 weeks ago his grandpa gave him for doing nothing, 30 bucks. I made a joke about how within 2 mins he's going to ask me to get him a gift card with that money and he got angry and even raised his voice at me so that I just shut off him NBA 2K21 and sent him outside the room. The very next day while we're at the store he comes up to me and asked if I can lend him 5 more bucks so he can buy a gift card because all they had was the 50$ gift card.

Hbd man hope you have a good one sorry for the late response yeah I get the vibe his a kid and he likes to spend his cash but guy if his gonna pay it allowed him spend it not waste it tell him to rather get some Jordans or candy hell anything coz anythings better then VC. Sure he's got a bit angry with you it occurs but speak to the guy you know him better then I do ofc so yeah sit down and teach him you can not back away just coz he got angry with you and man idk im not from America but $50 in my money (South african Rand ) is all about R1000 yeah 1k thats a great deal of money vow minimum wage folks earning about R3000 a month and the average kid his age approximately gets R300 a month so tell him to be grateful or otherwise tell him to come here he can ball hard here.

What's PC gamers strategy seeing NBA2k21?

Are you going to buy NBA2k21? I guess everyone understands we aint getting the"next gen" version this season on PC. So do you think the normal NBA2k21 will have enough improvment over the present version so as to inspire an purchase. And foremost motivate the grind. Im unsure what 2k′s purpose not to port the following gen PC is, imo the job they would have put on porting it would have made them alot of cash ultimately. I have purchased every version 4 years in a row, and I really love to play basketball tough, so if the community proceeds over I guess I will too. I could see if Buy NBA 2K Coins we had enough players myself skipping this year tough.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 02:17 (2020)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum Index -> R.KELLY -> Actualités All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation