♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum Index
♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕
Forum #1 Des Fans Français de R.Kelly : Actualités, Nouveautés, Albums, Clips, Videos, Concerts, Lyrics ...

♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum IndexFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsProfileRegisterLog in

Ironman is slayer simulation and essentially every ironman c

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum Index -> R.KELLY -> Trapped In The Closet
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Sunxuemei
Fan Nouveau

Masculin

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 02:18 (2020)    Post subject: Ironman is slayer simulation and essentially every ironman c Reply with quote

Some abilities I really do OSRS gold hate though. Fletching is so my Tears of Guthix visit RC and it is only trained by me. In addition, I hate thieving. RC is bad and agility is ok. You simply can not compare yourself to other people in a game such as this. If folks want to behave as though they're much better than you, simply because they play more hours, that's sad for them but do not let it influence your mentality. Just play how you want to play and achieve things that are realistic and enjoyable for you. I acknowledge this game does have elitism issues and it is probably why I never truly appreciated clan chats, but I enjoyed hitting and playing my own objectives.

Moreover, you need to pay for membership, I never bought a bond to the reason you talk about. I work so I can afford to play games I like, I shouldn't have to work in Runescape to afford to play with it. I dont understand % of players are currently playing with this game. They hate playing Runescapethey need everything easier, they hate skills, they despise quests, they despise how they interact with everythingthey want 1000 updates to ironman before they can enjoy ironman.

As an Ironman, I really do get very annoyed much updates correspond to us. I liked the battle of Ironman since it made me think beyond the box. I've been on a break for several months. I don't really follow the updates too tightly so I'm dreading the day that I find out they ruined my UIM by catering to the mode too much. It sucks that something becomes normiefied and therefore destroyed, if folks need these changes to make ironman great they can just play routine acc and choose the restrictions themselves.

Have you got any examples? Since I really, really disagree. Ironman is slayer simulation and essentially every ironman centric upgrade I can think of was just making matters less cancer for no fantastic reason. Like sandstone mining. I suppose they fixed"Zulrahman manner" when they updated her drop table which was a step in the perfect way, but it would truly be great if slayer wasn't the perfect way to acquire money AND skilling supplies. The change to directors dropping bulk supplied that started a few years back with zulrah hurt the appeal of long term ironman to me personally. Having the ability to get a large amount of the resources you require by simply bossing or coaching slayer is really lame.

Meanwhile I have logged 250 ehp in my ironman lol. Its a pure experience. The quests try to be fascinating and diverse in their design. Evidently, if you consult a pursuit guide to prep all the materials ahead, don't read some of the dialogue, and attempt to blitz them as fast as possible, you are likely to feel like an errand boy. Because you've stripped out the parts of the quests that aren't errands. And, the reason I (and likely others) keep playing is because there's so many distinct things to do. I keep a record eliminating things and always adding onto. So when I get sick of performing a buy RuneScape gold single task, I can do among the half a dozen other things I had lined up anyway.
Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 12 Sep - 02:18 (2020)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ♕ RKelly.ForumDesFans ♕ Forum Index -> R.KELLY -> Trapped In The Closet All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation